The Bible Is:
- The inspired Word of God (II Tim. 3:16, II Peter 1:20,21)
- Our God is one- but manifested in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (I John 5:7, Matthew 3:16,17)
Man’s Fall and Redemption:
- Man’s Fall = Sin (Romans 3:23, Romans 3:10)
- Sin’s Curse (Rom.5:12)
- Redemption – Jesus gave his life and shed his blood to redeem and restore man back to God (Galatians 3:13,14)
- Salvation – Salvation is a gift of God to man, separate from good works and the Mosaic law. It is made operative by grace, through your faith in what Jesus has done on the cross of Calvary. (Eph. 2:8-10, John 1:12)
- Repentance (II Corinthians 7:9,10, Matthew 9:12,13, Romans 10:8-10)
- The who physically die in their sin without Christ are eternally lost and have no further opportunity for repentance.
- We all have opportunity to hear the Word and receive the provision that God has given – Jesus Christ, repent from our sins and turn to God.
- Those who are saved await the return of Christ – when we shall not sleep, but be changed.
- (Hebrews 9:27, Luke 12:5, Rev. 20:14,15, I Corinthians 15:51-53, I Thess. 4:13-18)
- The church is the body of Christ.
- The local church is an expression of the community and fellowship of God. (Romans 12:4,5, I Peter 2:4,5, Rom. 16, Ephesians 2:19-22, Acts 2:41-47)